Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Tree

Long time no blog... I feel like I have a lot to catch up on. First off, our Christmas Tree is finally finished! We got our tree on Wednesday and brought it home in our traditional Ambrose manner; inside the car instead of on top!  After that, it took me a few days to trim it and put the lights on. Finally, today we put all the decorations on it. I love this time of year; and I feel like it couldn't get any better now that we have Hayden with us.

Here are some pictures of the finished product:

Our Finished Product


Hayden LOVES the tree

Favorite picture yet!!




This is my favorite time of the year by far. I love all traditions that revolve around this holiday; the music, the food, spending family time together... I even love the traditions that many seem to dislike including egg nog and mistletoe. I always feel like I can't get enough of it. I know this sounds quite childish, but sometimes I wish it was Christmas all year round. With that, I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment