Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bath Time and Starting to Chunk up!

Hayden is beginning to LOVE bath time! Today, Hayden took his first bath with his Daddy. Truth is, it took me a while to convince Kyle to take a bath with Hayden. He was worried that Hayden would decide to go to the bathroom while in the tub.


Thank goodness Hayden didn't spring any kind of leak, because I know Kyle would not have been up for bathing him like this again; and I just love to watch these kinds of moments as a new Momma. Being there to witness bonding between my honey and our beautiful son. Here are just a few of the pictures that I took:


Here is our little Superman! Showing off his muscles to Mom. What a cutie! He is starting to get so BIG! I can't believe how fast he is changing and how quickly he is growing. Kyle and I have quickly noticed how much heavier he seems and how much he is filling out.     
Here are some additional pictures of our little peanut for Grandma and Grandpa Ambrose. We can't wait to see you in 10 days! We're counting down!




1 comment: