Sunday, September 11, 2011

BLUE

Yes, finally here is a preview of the partially finished nursery!

Here are some of the before pictures of the nursery:





























Here are some from during Kyle's tedious painting process:






















Here is one of the finished paint project:

So, I know what you are thinking: "That room is VERY, VERY blue!"

Kyle commented that the color reminds him of Andy's room in Toy Story. I can't agree more. It is bright, but we love the cheeriness that it brings to our currently white walled house.

We are so excited for our little Hayden to make his appearance. Anytime now Hayden! I am now 36 weeks, and having contractions about three to four times a day. He's moving along!



Most importantly, thank you to my wonderful husband. You are going to be a fantastic father! I am so grateful for all your hard work and patience throughout this whole process. This includes dealing with me during this whole pregnancy, and my crazy shenanigans along the way.

I love you and appreciate all you do!

Our next nursery projects: Obtaining a dresser, repainting the Worlton family rocking chair (My grandmas rocking chair, and previously my mothers), and finishing the wall decor. We finally got all the rest of the baby necessities, so we are ready.

My next post will be some house pictures and (hopefully) a completed nursery!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! That is a perfect color. It looks like it is all going to come together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! How cute, Maren! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete